Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Back To School Shopping

Hello Hello! :)

It's back to school time! & you know what that means... Time to SHOP!
I'm going to share some of my favorite back to school trends & ways to wear them (2 casual options, and one option for going out).

#1. Leopard Print
Leopard can be super trashy, but also very flirty & classy.


#2. Patterned Bottoms.
There are so many different types of patterned jeans, pants, & shorts in stores right now. I'm definitely on board with this trend! 




#3. Colored Pants.
Similar to the previous trend, colored pants are everywhere. & there's an option for everyone. 


#4. Polka Dots & Stripes. 
These are two of my favorite patterns EVER! They're incredibly versatile & forever classic. & if you have the guts, go right ahead and mix them in the same outfit!





#5. Yellow & Mint.
Mint (or Tiffany Blue, as I call it) has been my favorite color for ages. I'm becoming more & more fond of yellow. These are definitely mix-able :)





I hope this helps you with your back to school shopping! & if you already have items like these, I hope I inspired you to wear them a new way! Have a great week, & have fun shoppin'! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment