Saturday, August 11, 2012

Jersey Boys Review


I saw Jersey Boys at the Paris Hotel this weekend. 
It. Was. Awesome. 

I knew absolutely nothing about Frankie Valli or the Four Seasons, when the musical began. After leaving, I was intrigued and a "beginner fan." 

The tickets were $100 each. We got them through one of those discount companies. 
(I don't recommend the Vegas Bite Card- no one at the hotels knew what it was!)

Anywho, the theater isn't that large. We sat in the left mezzanine section, second row. The seats were great! 

The show started out kind of slow and confusing, but then it picked up a bit & I got really into it. The actors were fantastic, and the songs sounded wonderful. I downloaded all of them! 

I highly recommend this show to anyone going to Vegas! 
It won't be a wasted night! 

Oh, What a Night... 



No comments:

Post a Comment