Thursday, September 6, 2012

Disneyland Half Marathon

Hello! Happy thursday!

Last weekend, I ran the Disneyland Half Marathon (13.1 miles for those who don't know).

Don't ask me why I did it. I don't know. 

It was a fun course, and a looooong, hard race. We got to run through both Disneyland and California Adventure. We also ran to Honda Center and through Angel Stadium. There was a lot of entertainment along the course too! There were characters inside the parks, about a mile of old school cars on one stretch, cultural dancing groups, marching bands, and what seemed like millions of cheerleaders. 
Around mile 6, my back started to hurt. "noooo!!" I pushed through and finished. My time was 2:47:17. I'm just glad I finished! It's a great race and a lot of fun. I recommend it to anyone who is looking to run a half (& has trained for one- I didn't... oops.)!















No comments:

Post a Comment