Saturday, September 1, 2012

Sorority Series!

I can't wait any longer. Here are the rest of the sorority series outfits. I don't want some of you waiting longer than others :)

I wish all the sororities the best of luck during recruitment, and if your chapter has already finished the process, congratulations to all of your new members!

If you're planning on going through recruitment, do it! If you're not sure, do it! Sign up for recruitment at your school, and see if any sororities are the right fit for you. If they're not, thats okay. At least you gave it a shot! Who knows, you could end up in the perfect group of women and having the time of your life. You never know... ;)


Now, without further ado... 





















I hope you guys like them! 
Also, if you would like me to create an outfit for a certain group, event, high fashion to casual, ANYTHING, let me know!  
Have a great Labor Day weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment